Congratulations to Bidtellectual of the Week Shannon Malley!
SPOTLIGHT SERIES: WOMEN AT BIDTELLECT
Who said celebrating women had to end in March? We certainly didn’t. Check out this inspiring Spotlight Interview Series: Women at Bidtellect. Nominated by their peers, five Bidtellect women talk successes, challenges, leadership styles, and strengths of being a woman.
READ THEM ALL: SPOTLIGHT: WOMEN AT BIDTELLECT
- VP of Marketing Missy Steiner talks the power of “no,” the importance of listening, and her “5 Minute Rule.”
- Director of UI/UX Carolina Escobar talks navigating a new country, mastering her craft, and Girls Who Code.
- Senior Quality Lead Yulia Khudzik discusses team work, lifting up your colleagues, and setting priorities.
- Director of Account Management Lysa Vincent discusses leading with empathy, empowering others, and finding your voice when it comes to family and professional success.
- SVP of Sales Terah Bocchi talks the fallacy of work-life balance, embracing your unique communication style, finding mentors, and handling the challenges of the pandemic.
The Social Media Pickle
Social Media is a marketer’s greatest blessing and darkest curse. Many businesses ask is Growthoid legit because they are looking to increase their social media presence, but great power comes great responsibility. More eyes on your social media means less room for mistakes, and many a business has come under the negative spotlight for publishing a post in poor taste. How can marketers avoid embarrassing “gaffes” or going viral for the wrong reasons? Are user-generated feeds even a risk even worth taking? Bidtellect CEO Lon Otremba weighs in on Forbes.
Read: Nine Effective Ways Marketers Can Avoid Social Media Gaffes on Forbes
CIO Spotlight: Michael Conway Talks Career Path
Bidtellect Chief Technology Officer Mike Conway sat down with CIO Professional Network to discuss his career path, successes at Bidtellect, and the importance of working with others.
“One of the many things that I have learned over my lifetime experiences, whether it be from going to a military college, coaching a football team, or running an organization, is that you cannot do things alone. It is important to rely on other coaches and mentors and their sharing of their own experiences. True growth comes from these relationships.”
Read: CIO Spotlight: Michael Conway, Chief Technology Officer of Bidtellect on the National CIO Review
- Want to know how a top global agency is preparing for the cookie-less future? Bidtellect’s Jonno Burden talks with Just Global’s Kathryn Nassar in All Contextual is Not Created Equal.
- Watch the latest Behind the Platform video if you want to maximize control of your creatives across your campaigns.
- Mike Conway talks contextual solutions and what it all means for the future on Digiday: Contextual advertising is key to driving performance in a post-cookies world
- The pandemic has caused a permanent shift (return?) to longer engagement on Desktop, but CTR continues to climb on mobile and tablet. Get more data from Bidtellect’s 2H 2020 Report or download the Quick Stat Onesheet.
- Netflix, Disney, and YouTube will collectively receive 69.3% of all US OTT subscription revenues in 2021, according to eMarketers Q1 Digital Video Trends Report.
- Did you hear? TripleLift sold a majority stake to Vista Equity Partners for $1.4 Billion.
Case Study of the Week: Bidtellect Top-Performance Partner in IDL Test in Preparation for Cookie-Less Future
As the future of cookie-based identification looms closer, this longstanding technology client decided to “future-proof” their digital strategy with a multi-partner performance test. Read how Bidtellect beat out the competition.