Congratulations to Bidtellectual of the Week Katie Broussard!
Let’s Go Somewhere: Travel Post-COVID!
Thanks to ecommerce and travel bookings, ad spend is red hot right now. (Boy, is that sentence a sight for sore eyes after 2020!) It’s true: in countries where cases are dropping and vaccines are being administered, consumers are planning for travel and buying products to prepare (hello, beach outfits!). Here are some other notes on travel post-COVID:
- 22% of consumers have booked a vacation within the next three months.
- Expect a return to leisure travel before business travel, and don’t expect business travel to reach 2019 numbers anytime soon.
- 45% of respondents said they need to be fully vaccinated before they feel comfortable vacationing.
- Hygiene and safety standards will continue to be stringent, and digitalization will continue to transform the travel experience. Customer expectations are high!
Trader Scorecard: Your Questions Answered
Bidtellect introduced the beta stage of its first-ever online training certification program. But questions remain. What will I learn? Is there a cost? Why do I need this course? How do I start? We answer your frequently asked questions here.
Adweek Brand Safety Event
Worried about Brand Safety? Who isn’t.
Bidtellect is excited to announce our featured role in Adweek’s upcoming Elevate: Brand Safety Event. Join Bidtellect CEO Lon Otremba in conversation with Adweek Chief Brand Officer Danny Wright for 5 Ways Technology Can Create a Brand Safe Environment for Advertisers.
Around the Industry:
- For QSRs, apps, touch-less delivery, and loyalty programs were their saving grace over COVID (29% said they increased their usage over 2020, according to Gardner). Now, consumers are loving those loyalty programs and extra perks; QSRs are going to keep pushing them post-pandemic.
- PubMatic posted revenues of $43.6 million for the opening quarter of 2021 as video and CTV spend bolstered revenues.
- TTD teased Double Encryption for Publishers, an extra security layer for its Unified ID.
- Meanwhile, Criteo is currently testing Unified ID 2.0’s single sign-on solution with hundreds of consumers.
- What’s after cookies? Here are 3 possibilities for the future, predicted by VP of Product Arthur Hainline after Google’s most recent announcement.
- Master Bidtellect’s unique platform trading capabilities, gain insider industry knowledge, and earn certifications to share with your network on LinkedIn. Get certified here.
- More of a visual learner? Watch our Behind the Platform series for insider tips to maximize performance on our platform.
Case Study of the Week: How A Government-Led Agency Turned Content and Context into a Main Performance Tactic Thanks to Bidtellect
A San Francisco-based agency focused primarily on midmarket and government accounts originally tapped Bidtellect three years ago to develop a strategy for an anti-smoking health organization. Read more here.