We send a newsletter each week to cover industry news, including Bidtellect updates. Don’t miss out! Subscribe here!
Join Us! ADWEEK’s NEXTECH Virtual Event July 26th-28th
Bidtellect is proud to participate in Adweek NEXTECH: a three-day, live virtual event featuring brand executives and technology leaders sharing integrated strategies you’ll need to succeed in 2021. Following the *rollercoaster* of 2020, it’s time for marketers to once again recalibrate their relationship with technology across their businesses. Bidtellect CEO Lon Otremba will be joined by US CEO of Brainlabs Jeremy Cornfeldt for a discussion on context and the future of placement. See the info below and save your seat!
Contextual Ad Targeting: Tips for the Modern Playbook
Join Bidtellect CEO Lon Otremba with guest Jeremy Cornfeldt, CEO, US of Brainlabs for a discussion on placement and context. How has placement evolved along with consumer expectations, and what does it mean for the future?
Adweek NEXTECH Virtual Event
Wednesday July 28th
3:00 PM — 3:30 PM ET
Back to School 2021: NEW ONESHEET
Last week we shared our blog post with you. This week, we have a brand-spanking-new onesheet that you can download! Wow! It’s like a grab-and-go lunch – but helpful data 😉
How ready are you feeling for back to school? 2021 back-to-school spending is projected to hit its highest level in recent years: $32.5 billion for K-12 students, or $612 per student, according to Deloitte. And as for shopping style? 34% of consumers plan to use “buy online, pickup in store” and curbside pickup.
Download the Onesheet: A+ Back to School Trends and Tips for Your Campaigns
Around the Industry:
- Auto buyers are moving in the direction of not only conducting research online, but making full purchases without stepping foot in a dealership: 60% of car dealers say they’re investing more in capabilities for online purchases than they were before (Forbes).
- Before Google announced the delay of its third-party cookie phase-out, 71% of advertisers and 67% of publishers surveyed by Advertiser Perceptions said they were optimistic that data privacy changes would benefit the industry in the long run. Hey, that’s good! (Adexchanger)
- As parents look to replenish items, back-to-school spending is projected to rise 16% YoY, with a $612 average spend per child (Deloitte via Bidtellect).
- 3 strikes and you’re out! Google started piloting a three-strike penalty protocol aimed at ad accounts that repeatedly violate ad policies. This includes ads promoting the creation of false documents, hacking services, spyware, tobacco, drugs & weapons, etc. (MediaPost).
- TTD is bringing Unified ID to TV for the cookie-less future. AMC Networks and Tubi are among recent supporters of the cookie-less identifier dubbed Unified ID 2.0 (Adweek).
Creatives of the Week:
New! Each week, we’ll share some of our most engaging creatives to shed some light on the magic that makes creative assets shine in the wild!
Ah, guess what? Listicles consistently give way to top performance and engagement, as seen in this terrific location-specific creative. Plus the image is visually appealing, while still achievable (i.e. you could be there!). And on the right, we have a repeat, folks! That’s because the image shows off the glasses clearly, unobstructed, and with a bright-colored background. Notice how the title and description indicate expertise (“America’s Best”) and a promotion – a guarantee for engagement.
Read more about Bidtellect’s creative services team, [b]+studio.
ICYMI: Adexchanger Programmatic Power Players
Bidtellect was named to Adexchanger’s Programmatic Power Players list for the second year in a row. Editors evaluated each entry based on the strength and breadth of its offerings, documented case studies, and client references.
Case Study of the Week: Leading Shoe Retailer Sees Impressive 0.67% CTR With Bidtellect
A major shoe retailer turned to Bidtellect with a goal of highest possible CTR for an upcoming campaign. Placement level optimization and high impact creative drove results.