We hope you had an amazing 4th of July and Canada Day, respectively!
Bidtellect Named to Adexchanger’s Programmatic Power Players List
Big news! HPE announced its new partnership with Bidtellect. Their data and storage capabilities will enable Bidtellect to continue our advanced bidding process and optimization capabilities, like AARDvark, to reach advertiser goals with added efficiency. Every client wants that, don’t they?
To quote Bidtellect CTO Mike Conway: “We need to be able to estimate the value of ad placements in real time, and HPE Ezmeral Data Fabric delivers these insights in milliseconds….The HPE Ezmeral Data Fabric helps our customers receive more value out of their media, allowing us to blow the competition out of the water.”
Read the list: Adexchanger Programmatic Power Players 2021
ICYMI: Bidtellect Taps HPE for Speed and Smarter Advertising
HPE’s data and storage capabilities will enable Bidtellect to continue our advanced bidding process and optimization capabilities to reach advertiser goals with added efficiency. Every client wants that, don’t they?
Read the Press Release: Bidtellect Crunches Big Data for Smarter Advertising With HPE Ezmeral
Around the Industry:
- Well, Hot Diggity Dog. Heinz is circulating a petition on Change.org to bring Hot Dogs and Buns to the same count – i.e. sold in equal numbers. This could eliminate every pre-barbecue shopping headache for, like, ever.
- Enough is enough: women at UK ad agencies share their stories of sexual assault, sexist office politics, and emotional abuse. Zoe Scaman, founder of Bodacious, published “Mad Men. Furious Women” on Substack on July 4th and its since been shared across the internet, including Adweek.
- Dentsu-owned Merkle has acquired LiveArea, an experiential commerce agency, for $250 million, the companies said Tuesday. Merkle will add LiveArea’s 590 employees to its roster.
- Former President Donald Trump has sued Facebook, YouTube and Twitter for allegedly violating the First Amendment by suspending his account after the January 6 riot on Capitol Hill. The accounts have yet to be reinstated.
- Are you reading this on your phone? Probably. According to eMarketer, the pandemic accelerated the growth of time spent with mobile – by years. Time spent with mobile increased by an average of 31 minutes per US adult in 2020, reaching 4 hours and 16 minutes, and increased in all major app categories.
Creatives of the Week:
New! Each week, we’ll share some of our most engaging creatives to shed some light on the magic that makes creative assets shine in the wild!
Look at these beauties! The image on the left offers a bright, colorful image, while the messaging invokes emotion and a worthy giveaway. Over on the right, the image features joyful people in the campaign’s target age demographic; the messaging asks a question and offers to solve a problem – perfect to hook readers.
Read more about Bidtellect’s creative services team, [b]+studio.
Why AdTech’s Great Resurgence is Upon Us
Ready for a great line? “Instead of mourning the loss of the 3PC, the industry should be celebrating. We ate too many cookies over the years, and now it’s time to shed some weight.” Google’s decision may be all over the headlines, but Bidtellect SVP Craig Aron writes on AdTech’s time for change – and why it’s a good thing.
READ NOW: Why AdTech’s Great Resurgence is Upon Us
15 Excellent Ways To Surprise And Delight Customers
Want to keep your customers smiling? Industry veteran and Bidtellect CEO Lon Otremba contributes to this Forbes piece, proving that the simplest (but not always the easiest) task of meeting your goals is sure to keep your customers happy. Read his tip for making that happen.
Case Study of the Week: Bidtellect Exceeds Full Funnel Goals for Leading Automotive Tire Brand by 2x
Speaking of exceeding goals… This automotive brand partnered with Bidtellect to drive qualified audience engagement to their landing page during their seasonal spring event. Bidtellect exceeded their goals