We send a newsletter each week to cover industry news, including Bidtellect updates. Don’t miss out! Subscribe here!
Congratulations to Bidtellectual of the Week Emili Lewis !
Introducing: Bidtellect’s New Display Offering
It’s here, baby! Bidtellect’s ready to jazz up the traditional medium with the power of our context-first optimization and performance capabilities. The move has already led to amazing results for advertisers: In initial tests of Bidtellect’s display offering, one client reported a positive 40% return on ad spend (ROAS), surpassing its goal by over 2.6x and outperforming all other partners.
Read the Press Release: Bidtellect Harnesses the Power of Context-First Optimization for New Display Offering
Holiday Shopping 2021: What You Need to Know
Are you ready advertisers? After the 2020 shopping season performed better than expected, 2021 is shaping up to be even stronger. Get all the info you need with our trend report and our tips for high-engagement creative assets.
How ready are you feeling for back to school? 2021 back-to-school spending is projected to hit its highest level in recent years: $32.5 billion for K-12 students, or $612 per student, according to Deloitte. And as for shopping style? 34% of consumers plan to use “buy online, pickup in store” and curbside pickup.
Around the Industry:
- Yikes. Websites and apps featuring pirated movies and TV shows make about $1.3 billion from advertising each year, including from major companies like Amazon, according to a study.
- Procter & Gamble Co. is back on top, baby. Procter & Gamble Co. is set to reclaim the top spot among the world’s biggest advertisers, displacing Amazon, in Ad Age’s global ranking.
- The Trade Desk earned $280 million in Q2 2021, doubling its total from the same time last year, according to reports.
- Bidtellect announces the release of its Display offering, shaking up the medium with its context-first technology.
- Growing pains. Investment in European startups has dropped by 36% compared to American or other global startups since the rollout of GDPR, according to an academic journal.
- Billboards of the future? Times Square will host a digital billboard with NFT content from Akon, Marvel, Batman, and Ghostbusters! It’s still not enough to drag me to Times Square though…
Creatives of the Week:
Each week, we’ll share some of our most engaging creatives out in the wild!
These creatives showcase the power of promotions “two for $69.95” and call to action “start your kitchen project today.” Hello, engagement!
Read more about Bidtellect’s creative services team, [b]+studio.
ICYMI: Adweek, Nextech, and the Future of Contextual Targeting
We gathered up the latest research and trends for Back to School 2021 so you can plan your campaigns with confidence.
Case Study of the Week: Specialty Retail Chain Tests New Display Offering With Bidtellect, Increases ROAS by 40%
A leading home goods retail brand, who previously partnered with Bidtellect for native activation, wanted to test Bidtellect’s context-optimized Display Banner units.