Father’s Day is fast approaching: mark your calendars for June 19, 2022! A day to celebrate father and parental figures of all kinds, this year expect a rise in unique gifts, outdoor activities, and thoughtful messaging. Advertisers can reach interested shoppers and gift-givers using thoughtful creative messaging to offer inspiration and context-driven targeting and optimization to reach those on the hunt for gifts – especially those in the highest-spending demographics. Get your advertising campaigns ready.
Download our onesheet for the latest research and strategy recommendations.
Special Gifts & Memories Matter:
- 45% Want to find a gift that’s unique or different
- 35% want to find a gift that creates a special memory
What You Can Do
- Work with [b]+studio to create custom creative assets and messaging to inspire consumers with special gift and outing ideas.
- Leverage sequential retargeting, an advanced targeting strategy that ushers users down the funnel with a second, complementary brand message and stronger CTA.
- Bidtellect’s context-driven optimization will optimize down to the placement level of the page to place ads next to relevant information – meaning you can reading about Father’s Day.
- Plus, dynamic creative optimization (DCO) means your creatives will adjust dynamically and automatically to the best-performing combination.