Bidtellect uses the most sophisticated technology and activates in-depth manual processes to ensure fraud protection and brand safety for advertisers.
Bidtellect Is Compliant With Industry Standards
Bidtellect received the Trustworthy Accountability Group (TAG) verification.
Bidtellect implemented ads.txt to remain up to industry standards in the fight against fraud.
Bidtellect’s Brand Safety:
We’re Here to Protect Your Brand and Ad Dollars
What is Brand Safety?
What is excluded when Brand Safety is enabled?
How is this done?
Bidtellect’s Fraud Protection:
Your Ads Seen by Real People.
What is Fraud Protection?
What is excluded when Fraud Protection is enabled?
- Users with an IP address that is identified as Hosting or Anonymous by Digital Element
- Users with an IP address that is on our IP Blacklist (provided by IAS)
- User agents that tie back to the IAB’s botlist of user agents
- Suspicious behavioral & network activity.
- Pages (aka URLs or Sites) identified as having “suspicious activity” by IAS, identified by:
- Users that have been cookied as known bots.
- Sniff out any suspicious or fraudulent traffic
- Decision on whether or not to deliver the client creatives
Native ads are creatives with multiple components that are assembled and delivered in real-time, making it impossible to provide a fraud verification partner with any pre-assembled asset or creative tags. As a solution, we are using the same methodologies to make this determination beforehand so advertisers can be sure their ads are running exactly where they want to be, free of both fraud and brand unsafe environments as measured by these third parties. Lastly, blocking tags become wasteful in an RTB environment because it is necessary to bid on inventory, win the bid, and then block it, so advertisers still have to pay for that impression regardless of whether it passed or not.
Brand Safety and Fraud Protection Matter
This is just a peak into how Bidtellect is protecting your brand’s advertising and content. We understand it’s hard to know who to trust, so get in touch today to learn about all the measures we have in place.