Join the Best in the Business
Every Bidtellectual participates in the ownership and evolution of the company, and has a lot of fun along the way!
WHO WE ARE
Bidtellect® is the performance platform for the content driven marketer: one platform to execute Native campaigns across all formats and devices including text, imagery, and video to the most expansive network of Native Ad placements in the ecosystem.
By creating a platform focused on delivering a consumer-focused digital advertising technology while seamlessly integrating Native Advertising into every channel of content consumption, including web, app, and branded content, Bidtellect is changing the user experience and performance of digital advertising.
Bidtellect is an industry leader in delivery of Content-Driven Marketing. We have built and continue to build upon a state-of-the-art advertising and content distribution platform that is revolutionizing the way that people consume content.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
This individual will work with accounts and account executives to provide a high level of support for our Advertisers. You will be responsible for planning, implementing and maintaining campaigns. This person will work strategically with our clients to not only have a thorough understanding of existing campaign KPIs, objectives, and success metrics but also across the Agency’s entire clientele portfolio. The successful candidate will have a high attention to detail, strong communication and excel skills, and ability to interpret data and provide insights and recommendations to improve campaign performance (click here to find some examples similar to the ways you may implement these abilities).
Bidtellect is seeking someone who is resourceful, proactive, and works well independently and as well as part of a team. This person has experience or is interested in learning more about Native Advertising and Content Marketing and ready to jump in and hit the ground running
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Act as a primary point of contact for clientele with regards to onboard, platform operations, campaign management and optimizations.
- Onboard and training for new clients
- Provide accurate customer feedback to technology, product and management
- Collect assets from clients, verify specifications and follow defined creative implementation process
- QA and evaluate campaign setup prior to going live with campaigns
- Monitor campaign delivery and calculate performance across various ad serving systems
- Work within Order Management systems and serve as an expert in defined business processes
- Compile detailed, comprehensive reports and make in-depth analyses and recommendations to help meet client objectives and secure incrementals and renewed business
- Communicate campaign, creative and platform Best Practices to clients to help yield increased performance.
- Work collaboratively with POD (POD”s are made up of Account Management, Performance Analyst and Sales Account Executive) to provide top-notch support to our advertisers and agencies.
- Work with Finance department in regards to Billing requests/issues
- Provide Sales administrative/Account related support
- Cultivate positive business relationships with clients and internal teams
- Participate in building true partnerships and lasting relationships with clients, inclusive of industry related engagements and social outings
- Account Growth Quarter over Quarter
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 5+ years’ experience in digital account management or performance analytics experience.
- Experience working with advertising agencies and direct clients.
- Experience in a start-up/entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong, consultative selling, negotiating and coaching skills.
- Experience supporting platforms, DSP’s and advertising technologies.
- Experience in Salesforce, analytics and digital advertising tracking tools adnn technologies
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Bidtellect has a competitive compensation and benefit program, we believe our people are most valuable biggest asset and we want them to feel satisfied and rewarded for their contributions to the company.
- The opportunity to work for an industry-leading digital marketing platform
- Solid growth potential: We are expanding our offerings and are hiring across the organization. As teams grow, so does the potential for growth. We prefer to promote from within
- Work with some of the top professionals in the Ad Tech space
- Generous Health Plan package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex)
- Regular internal and external culture building events
- Stock options, 401(k), and Life Insurance