Join the Best in the Business
Every Bidtellectual participates in the ownership and evolution of the company, and has a lot of fun along the way!
Data Science Engineer
Delray Beach, FL
WHO WE ARE:
Bidtellect is an industry leader in delivery of Content-Driven Marketing. We have built and continue to build upon a state-of-the-art advertising and content distribution platform that is revolutionizing the way that people consume content.
By creating a platform focused on delivering a consumer-focused digital advertising technology seamlessly integrating native advertising into every channel of content consumption, including web, app, and branded content, Bidtellect is changing the user experience and performance of digital advertising.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
An energetic and experienced Data Scientist to join our growing organization that is revolutionizing the Advertising Technology space using proprietary methods and by bringing real-time content and advertising to static programs, dramatically boosting revenue and engagement.
You have applied Machine Learning methods for third party advertisement at a high-tech, Adtech or e-commerce organization.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
You will be responsible for creation, test, and deployment of next-generation data science and optimization tools within our content distribution display advertisement platform running billions of real-time transactions per day.
You will contribute to the development of new machine learning pipelines for real-time bidding for advertisers; machine learning models for view and completion predictions for video ads, and user identity efforts.
You will be crucial in the identification and contribution towards the team’s effort in increasing overall revenue and margins. You will develop algorithms to increase revenue and work across the team to implement them, analyze delivery data and provide insights that drives algorithm development.
- Optimize our estimation models in order to improve the performance of our bidding algorithm and maximize performance for our customers;
- Plan, execute, and analyze experiments to understand the dynamics of our real time bidding;
- Perform hands-on data analysis and modeling with massive data sets to develop insights that increase client KPI performance
- Design and run regular A/B experiments that affect delivery across our customer base, evaluate the impact of your optimizations and communicate your results to various business stakeholders.
- Apply machine learning and data mining techniques to improve the quality of our delivery
- Participate in shaping the vision of data Products on the Bidtellect platform and drive high-visibility projects.
- Work with and mentor junior data scientists and help grow the team.
- Eagerly explore the dark corners of our data in order to push our business forward.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- MS/PhD in a highly quantitative field (Computer Science, Applied Math, Statistics, Operations Research, etc.) with 3+ years of professional or academic experience working with massive data sets.
- Strong algorithm & data structure knowledge.
- A solid understanding of statistical machine learning and optimization techniques with the ability to derive actionable insights from massive data sets
- Experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark and SQL
- Experience in multiple programming languages (R, Java, Scala, etc.)
- Enthusiasm to learn new technologies, machine learning techniques, and create advancements in the advertising technology industry
- Comfort in working on an agile, distributed team(s) across multiple locations
- Ability to deliver a convincing story derived from the data sets to both a technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in advertising or publishing related
- Proven experience building out predictive and forecasting models;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight;
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic;
- Proven academic and/or professional achievement.