Join the Best in the Business
Every Bidtellectual participates in the ownership and evolution of the company, and has a lot of fun along the way!
Client Services Internship
Preferred Major: Marketing, Advertising and/or Business
Job Description: Seeking a detail-oriented Client Services Intern with a passion for learning digital advertising techniques to join the Chicago office. This candidate will possess strong project management and communication skills, knowledge of digital principles, and provide strategic direction for new opportunities to grow revenue. As a part of working with the Chicago team, this candidate will become a valuable resource internally for both sales and client services.
- Understand client KPIs and create successful proposals to achieve advertiser’s goals.
- Assist in launching and QAing native programs, while monitoring and analyzing metrics to optimize based on performance goals.
- Coordinate internal communication on client-specific advertising campaign details, status and next steps.
Proposed Summer Project(s): The Sales/Client Services Intern will be involved in presales strategy, set up and execute native programs and gain hands-on experience with native programs.
- Must know MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Must be organized, motivated and detail-oriented
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects and work well under deadlines
- Strong communication, project management, and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to complete large volumes of work efficiently and effectively
- Professional, reliable, driven and results-oriented
Bidtellect is the leading paid content distribution platform providing marketers with one platform to execute Native campaigns across all formats and devices including text, imagery, and video. Marketers leverage Bidtellect’s proprietary real-time optimization algorithms, first- and third- party data targeting, advanced KPI optimization and a team of industry experts, to drive real results for paid content distribution campaigns and deliver smart advertising. Through both programmatic and direct integrations, Bidtellect’s ecosystem of premium inventory processes over 5 billion Native auctions daily across 6.5 million distinctly targetable placements, providing tremendous scale. The company is headquartered in Delray Beach, Florida and was launched in 2013 by the digital media industry’s most successful ad tech pioneers.