Director of Sales
Type: Full Time
About this Role:
As Bidtellect’s strategic Director of Sales, this candidate will ensure successful achievement of revenue goals, deepening client relationships and professionally representing Bidtellect in the marketplace.
Responsibilities will include:
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue goals.
- Develop and execute sales strategy focused on creating advertiser demand that results in revenue growth with agencies and advertisers in the assigned region. Adhering to corporate sales strategy, methodology, approach and policies.
- Ensure market coverage and increased awareness of Bidtellect. Identify and develop strategies for penetrating key accounts and prospects, as well as manage business pipeline and revenue forecasting.
- Strive to continually improve prospecting, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Provide continual input and assessments to sales management to drive ongoing improvements in sales strategy and approach.
- Deliver monthly assessments of Bidtellect’s performance in the territory, evaluation against competitions, risks, opportunities, and a plan for maximizing performance.
- Identify, coordinate, and attend all promising local marketing and advertising association events. Ensure fiscal responsibility as it relates to sales forecasting.
Ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years’ experience in digital advertising sales or agency experience.
- Experience selling to agencies and direct clients.
- History of personal quota achievement.
- Solid rolodex with key agencies and clients in the region.
- Experience devising and implementing successful territory strategy leading to revenue growth.
- Experience in a start-up/entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong consultative selling, negotiating, and coaching skills.
- Experience selling platforms, DSPs, and advertising technologies.
- Experience in Salesforce.
Compensation and Benefits:
Bidtellect has a competitive compensation and benefits program. We believe our people are our biggest asset and we want them to feel satisfied and rewarded for their contributions to the company.
- The opportunity to work for an industry-leading digital marketing platform.
- Solid growth potential – we are expanding our offerings and are hiring across the organization. As teams grow, so does the potential for growth. We prefer to promote from within.
- Work with some of the top professionals in the Ad Tech space.
- Generous Health Plan package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex).
- Stock options, 401(k), and Life Insurance.
- Regular internal and external culture building events .
- Attention to culture and employee success: half day Fridays, remote work and assistance program, minimum 1 PTO day per month along with “Responsible Adult” policy of unlimited vacation days, company-wide mindfulness/meditation twice per month, annual all-hands gathering, holiday parties, virtual happy hours, and more.
Bidtellect is a performance-driven DSP specializing in context-first optimization, cookieless solutions, and native programmatic. We pride ourselves in premium supply quality and optimizing down to the placement level while offering deep campaign insights across a wide range of KPIs for our brand, agency, and trading desk partners. Bidtellect consistently outperforms competitors in nearly every head-to-head performance test thanks to industry- leading brand safety technology, premium supply quality, superior context capabilities, and proprietary bid factoring and optimization technology: delivering ads that work. The company is headquartered in Delray Beach, Florida, and was launched in 2013 by the digital media industry’s most successful ad tech pioneers.
For Job Postings