Marketing Production Coordinator
Location: Remote (Delray Beach, FL preferred)
Type: Full Time
About this Role:
Bidtellect is seeking someone who is energetic, creative, resourceful, proactive, and has their finger on the pulse of all things digital. Is comfortable working remotely and managing time accordingly in a very face paced environment.
This individual will report directly to the Vice President of Marketing and assist in the production of creative assets for clients and various marketing-related projects. The successful candidate will have high attention to detail, strong communication and writing skills, proficiency in Photoshop and PowerPoint, and a willingness to continue to learn and grow their career in Marketing.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously with the ability to develop prioritize and exceed expectations
- Assist in the creation of campaign mocks, screenshots, and presentations
- Assist with strategy and concept development of creative campaigns for clients
- Assist in the management of the daily pipeline and communicate expectations with internal and external clients
- Assist with research and communications needs
- Assist with social media planning and creation
- Assist with basic website updates
- Assist with content creation for blog and sponsorships
- Assisting with event planning and production
Ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- Associate’s degree or higher in Graphic Design, Marketing, or equivalent field or at least two years of experience in a graphic design capacity
- Fluent in graphic applications including Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva, PowerPoint, Google Office management
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Motivated to learn new skills
Compensation and Benefits:
Bidtellect has a competitive compensation and benefits program. We believe our people are our biggest asset and we want them to feel satisfied and rewarded for their contributions to the company.
- The opportunity to work for an industry-leading digital marketing platform.
- Solid growth potential – we are expanding our offerings and are hiring across the organization. As teams grow, so does the potential for growth. We prefer to promote from within.
- Work with some of the top professionals in the Ad Tech space.
- Generous Health Plan package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex).
- Stock options, 401(k), and Life Insurance.
- Regular internal and external culture building events .
- Attention to culture and employee success: half day Fridays, remote work and assistance program, minimum 1 PTO day per month along with “Responsible Adult” policy of unlimited vacation days, company-wide mindfulness/meditation twice per month, annual all-hands gathering, holiday parties, virtual happy hours, and more.
Bidtellect is a performance-driven DSP specializing in context-first optimization, cookieless solutions, and native programmatic. We pride ourselves in premium supply quality and optimizing down to the placement level while offering deep campaign insights across a wide range of KPIs for our brand, agency, and trading desk partners. Bidtellect consistently outperforms competitors in nearly every head-to-head performance test thanks to industry- leading brand safety technology, premium supply quality, superior context capabilities, and proprietary bid factoring and optimization technology: delivering ads that work. The company is headquartered in Delray Beach, Florida, and was launched in 2013 by the digital media industry’s most successful ad tech pioneers.