Join the Best in the Business
Every Bidtellectual participates in the ownership and evolution of the company, and has a lot of fun along the way!
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
It’s hard to describe this position with only one job title. We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented generalist to tackle our most important administrative roles. Some of the hats we need you to wear simultaneously include:
Office Manager: You will hold down the fort and oversee the daily office operations of our small and growing company. You will manage our Delray Beach office and liaise with other offices in the United States to organize and coordinate administration duties, office procedures, and travel.
Accounting liaison: You will assist with expense management and work closely with accounting on bookkeeping and ad hoc projects.
HR/recruiting: You will be a key asset in the recruiting process responsible for resume management and interview scheduling, working closely with the hiring managers. Additionally you will assist with onboarding procedures for new hires.
Executive assistant to senior management: We will rely on you to manage and simplify the administration and logistics associated with meeting coordination/calendars, travel arrangements and approvals, invoices/receipts, and ad hoc projects senior management needs administrative support for.
Key outcomes you will be achieving in your role:
- Ultimately, the Office Manager will enable the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day to day operations.
- Becoming the go to person for office management duties such as: maintenance, administration support, supplies/deliveries, etc.
- Ensuring expense management support is timely for accounting book closing.
- Being a key contributor to hiring and retaining high quality talent.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Proven experience as an Office Manager or Administrative Assistant
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Excellent communications skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- You are super organized, detail-oriented, and enjoy balancing the diverse responsibilities listed above.
What’s in it for you?
- A true career! We hire to retain and want you to grow and become a superstar at Bidtellect. You’ll have the opportunity to contribute significantly to our growth journey.
- Colleagues who care! We have a very energetic and collaborative team in a super positive office environment.
- Interesting and challenging work! We offer roles with broad responsibilities and diverse tasks.
- Excellent benefits! Health care, 401(k), social events and more.
If this sounds like you, submit your application now!