Join the Best in the Business
Every Bidtellectual participates in the ownership and evolution of the company, and has a lot of fun along the way!
- Own campaign management on native desktop, mobile, tablet and video campaigns. From launch through billing, including monitoring and optimizing multiple campaign executions to ensure campaigns are launching and delivering on schedule and meet/exceed client KPIs
- Identify, troubleshoot and fix creative tagging or pixel issues
- Recognize, analyze and quickly solve discrepancies between first and third parties.
- Ensure clients and internal stakeholders are receiving exceptional customer service and support
- Partner with supply team to improve/source inventory and improve campaign performance with a holistic approach, and use software that works within the system, Profit can help with performance management and may be needed
- Work with internal teams to identify and design new tools and systems to improve efficiency
- Participate in the development of RFPs with Account Managers and Sales and confirm avails/pricing with Supply team upon receipt of signed IO
- Work with Account Managers and Sales to identify opportunities for incremental/renewals based on performance and delivery
- 2-3 years in an analytics or ad operations capacity in digital advertising industry, DSP or programmatic experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of advertising platforms (DSP, Ad Serving, Analytics)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Proficiency Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail and curiosity about digital advertising
- 4-year College Degree
Bidtellect is the leading paid content distribution platform providing marketers with one platform to execute Native campaigns across all formats and devices including text, imagery and video. Marketers leverage Bidtellect’s proprietary real-time optimization algorithms, first- and third- party data targeting, advanced KPI optimization and a team of industry experts, to drive real results for paid content distribution campaigns and deliver smart advertising. Through both programmatic and direct integrations, Bidtellect’s ecosystem of premium inventory processes over 5 billion Native auctions daily across 6.5 million distinctly targetable placements, providing tremendous scale. The company is headquartered in Delray Beach, Florida and was launched in 2013 by the digital media industry’s most successful ad tech pioneers.