Join the Best in the Business
Every Bidtellectual participates in the ownership and evolution of the company, and has a lot of fun along the way!
Platform Software Engineer, Senior
Delray Beach, FL
WHO WE ARE:
Bidtellect is an industry leader in delivery of Content-Driven Marketing. We have built and continue to build upon a state-of-the-art advertising and content distribution platform that is revolutionizing the way that people consume content.
By creating a platform focused on delivering a consumer-focused digital advertising technology seamlessly integrating native advertising into every channel of content consumption, including web, app, and branded content, Bidtellect is changing the user experience and performance of digital advertising.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Seeking a seasoned C# backend developer. You have developed and worked on platforms at scale. Writing highly optimized and performance centric code is a must, as every millisecond counts when dealing with billions of requests each day. You will help bring new products and features to our platform as well as help identify and resolve performance bottlenecks in the code base.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
You will be responsible for the creation, test, and deployment of new products, features, and tools within our content distribution display advertisement platform running billions of real-time transactions per day.
You will contribute to the development of our test automation framework that helps ensure our platform and APIs are operating as expected.
You will be crucial in the identification and contribution towards the team’s effort in increasing the overall performance of the platform. Identifying key opportunities for refactoring or architectural changes as well as suggesting changes backed by proof of concept work for improvements.
- Participate in the agile development process, attend daily standups and project planning and design sessions.
- Ability to conduct in-depth research and work through complex problems successfully and reach workable solutions
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues as necessary.
- Participate in code reviews and provide feedback.
- Provide support to business users.
- Contribute to feature and product development.
- Contribute to technical documentation.
- Contribute to our test automation framework.
- Lead/Support deployment of releases.
- Adhere to good development principles, set standards and quality processes.
- Sizing work and adhering to deliverable timelines.
- Developing, refining, and tuning application code.
- Developing new products and features.
- Implementing and maintaining unit tests where applicable.
- Mentor other Engineers in their solutions and implementations
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- College or University degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Energetic, self-motivated problem solver who works well in a team.
- Experience with large distributed platforms
- Experience with high transaction volume platforms
- Experience with performance profiling of code and performance tuning of code
- Extensive experience with object-oriented programming concepts.
- Extensive experience with relational database design and querying concepts.
- Extensive experience with GIT version control.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft C# and server technologies.
- Experience with Linux command line.
- Experience with multiple programming languages a plus.
- Solid understanding of full-stack development, client/server.
- Solid understanding of eventual consistency systems.
- Solid understanding of distributed system concepts.