Sales Development Representative
Type: Full Time
About this Role:
Bidtellect is looking for a driven and strategic sales development representative (SDR) to join our growing sales team. This candidate will be responsible for generating new business leads, executing sophisticated client prospecting campaigns and deepening current client relationships. This candidate would work in lockstep with Bidtellect’s sales leadership and the US sales team to support go-to market strategies, prospecting and drive growth across new business initiatives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Researching, identifying, engaging with and qualifying prospective leads for sales team
- Orchestrate external meetings and new business sales efforts by writing persuasive cold outreach emails
- Manage active communications and build trust with clients throughout the sales pipeline
- Collaborate with and support senior sellers to generate new business meetings for their pipeline
- Promote Bidtellect’s unique ad products and generate brand awareness in the market
- Support marketing team with email copy, lead generation, outreach, etc.
- Responsible for introductory meetings for personal book of business to grow into a seller role
Ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required (preferred but not required: Marketing, Business, Sales, Technology Related)
- 1-2+ years of digital advertising, sales, sales planning, marketing or agency experience preferred
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Technical understanding Digital Advertising, Programmatic, DSP’s, Adtech or Media preferred
- Familiarity with sales tools: Salesforce, LinkedIn, SellerCrowd
- Preferred skills: public speaking, time management, ability to learn new technologies & industries quickly
- Self-starter, highly detail-oriented, quick learner, able to think on your feet
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Creative problem-solver that is curious, determined and analytical
- Social, charismatic, people-person, competitive, loves to win
- Experience in a startup environment and/or a client-facing role
Compensation and Benefits:
Bidtellect has a competitive compensation and benefits program. We believe our people are our biggest asset and we want them to feel satisfied and rewarded for their contributions to the company.
- The opportunity to work for an industry-leading digital marketing platform.
- Solid growth potential – we are expanding our offerings and are hiring across the organization. As teams grow, so does the potential for growth. We prefer to promote from within.
- Work with some of the top professionals in the Ad Tech space.
- Generous Health Plan package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex).
- Stock options, 401(k), and Life Insurance.
- Regular internal and external culture building events .
- Attention to culture and employee success: half day Fridays, remote work and assistance program, minimum 1 PTO day per month along with “Responsible Adult” policy of unlimited vacation days, company-wide mindfulness/meditation twice per month, annual all-hands gathering, holiday parties, virtual happy hours, and more.
Bidtellect is a performance-driven DSP specializing in context-first optimization, cookieless solutions, and native programmatic. We pride ourselves in premium supply quality and optimizing down to the placement level while offering deep campaign insights across a wide range of KPIs for our brand, agency, and trading desk partners. Bidtellect consistently outperforms competitors in nearly every head-to-head performance test thanks to industry- leading brand safety technology, premium supply quality, superior context capabilities, and proprietary bid factoring and optimization technology: delivering ads that work. The company is headquartered in Delray Beach, Florida, and was launched in 2013 by the digital media industry’s most successful ad tech pioneers.
For Job Postings