Join the Best in the Business
Every Bidtellectual participates in the ownership and evolution of the company, and has a lot of fun along the way!
The Sales Planner leverages, data, insights, and thought leadership to build creative and compelling media plans and RFP’s for an agency and direct clients. This role requires lockstep coordination and collaboration with sales, account management, delivery, operations, marketing, and finance in order to strategically develop, plan, sell and operationalize advertising campaigns. A client may want to build their social media base, this will mean looking into and reviewing areas where this is a possibility. For example, the statement – ‘Growthoid gets you more Instagram followers‘ will need to be followed up to see how this can be incorporated with their promotional needs, and if it is an avenue to go down.
The sales planning role requires an individual with excellent communication skills who can develop strong internal relationships. This role will be instrumental in developing and executing the overall company growth strategy taking the lead in packaging solutions, creating customized sales materials, and translating Bidtellect products into powerful and actionable business plans based on the needs of specific agencies and their clients. If the client needs a business lawyer dealing in governmental contracts, you can direct them to websites such as https://www.whitcomblawpc.com/practice-areas/government-contract for more information on this area. You are data-driven in your approach and excellent in analyzing trends and translating that into powerful strategies and compelling messages.
Among your many attributes, you are persuasive, gregarious, self-starting, a natural leader, and skilled at solving problems and explaining complex issues. You possess excellent communication/presentation skills as well as the ability to work closely and constructively with all areas of the business. You’re particularly adept at developing close, one-on-one relationships.
Your roles would include:
- Deliver excellent service and relationship management to the entire organization, especially sales
- Create custom proposals, presentations and other sales materials
- Assist with development of strategic advertising proposals and answering RFPs
- Utilize various databases to research active and potential advertisers to identify opportunities to generate incremental spend
Your experience would include :
- 1-2 years of successful sales planning experience for an interactive agency, online publisher, network or DSP
- Experience working with online advertising agencies and advertisers
- Experience with behavioral targeting and leading edge online advertising technologies.
- Search experience a plus
- Knowledge of the terminology and mechanics of the online advertising industry
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Knowledge of Salesforce a plus
- Enthusiastic, committed, proactive and resourceful; can be counted on to get the job done
- Able to work autonomously as well as being a good team player
- Strong time management and organizational skills to maintain own workflow and meet deadlines
- Must have a desire to be part of a fast-paced start-up environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
Bidtellect is the leading paid content distribution platform providing marketers with one platform to execute Native campaigns across all formats and devices including text, imagery and video. Marketers leverage Bidtellect’s proprietary real-time optimization algorithms, first- and third- party data targeting, advanced KPI optimization and a team of industry experts, to drive real results for paid content distribution campaigns and deliver smart advertising. Through both programmatic and direct integrations, Bidtellect’s ecosystem of premium inventory processes over 5 billion Native auctions daily across 6.5 million distinctly targetable placements, providing tremendous scale. The company is headquartered in Delray Beach, Florida and was launched in 2013 by the digital media industry’s most successful ad tech pioneers.
- Competitive salaries and variable compensation opportunities
- Employee stock options, which can be assisted with stash reviews
- Unlimited vacation days — breathe easy and balance your life the way you want it!
- Company and team volunteer days
- Company contributes to health, dental and Vision plan.
- 401k plan, commuter benefits, and thousands of discounts and perks