Senior Performance Analyst
Type: Full Time
About this Role:
This individual will work with a designated account manager and account executive to provide high level campaign management, analysis, and support for our Advertiser’s digital marketing initiatives. This individual will be responsible for ensuring clients digital marketing campaign goals are met by trafficking, monitoring, and optimizing multiple campaign executions. This individual will work strategically with account managers to provide campaign analysis, benchmarks, forecasts, incremental opportunities and other strategic insights. The successful candidate will have a high attention to detail, strong analytical, organizational and communication skills, proficiency in excel and reporting systems along with the ability to interpret data and provide insights and recommendations to improve campaign performance and delivery.
Bidtellect is seeking someone who is resourceful, proactive, and works well independently as well as part of the larger team. Is comfortable working remotely and managing time accordingly. This individual should have experience or is interested in learning more about Digital Advertising and Content Marketing and ready to jump in and hit the ground running.
Responsibilities will include:
- Own campaign management on native desktop, mobile, tablet and video campaigns. from launch through billing, including monitoring and optimizing multiple campaign executions to ensure campaigns are launching and delivering on schedule and meet/exceed client KPIs
- Identify, troubleshoot and fix creative tagging or pixel issues
- Recognize, analyze and quickly solve discrepancies between first and third parties.
- Ensure clients and internal stakeholders are receiving exceptional customer service and support
- Partner with supply team to improve/source inventory and improve campaign performance with a holistic approach
- Work with internal teams to identify and design new tools and systems to improve efficiency
- Participate in the development of RFPs with Account Managers and Sales and confirm avails/pricing with Supply team upon receipt of signed IO
- Work with Account Managers and Sales to identify opportunities for incremental/renewals based on performance and delivery
Ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- 2+ years in an analytics or ad operations capacity in digital advertising industry, DSP or programmatic experience preferred
- DV360, TradeDesk, Amazon DSP, MediaMath, Xandr, Facebook preferred
- Experience buying Native is a plus, but should have experience with traditional display and video.
- Experience with CPA, ROAS, direct response campaigns, as well as basic ones like ctr, reach, etc.
- Extensive Knowledge of advertising platforms (DSP, Ad Serving, Analytics, Verification) Focus on programmatic buying via DSP/SSP Familiarity with IAS, DoubleVerify, DCM, Sizmek tags and other Pixels
- Proficiency Microsoft Excel
- Strong Quantitative and Analytical skills
- Ability to manipulate and work with large data sets
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and experience about digital advertising
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
Bidtellect has a competitive compensation and benefits program. We believe our people are our biggest asset and we want them to feel satisfied and rewarded for their contributions to the company.
- The opportunity to work for an industry-leading digital marketing platform.
- Solid growth potential – we are expanding our offerings and are hiring across the organization. As teams grow, so does the potential for growth. We prefer to promote from within.
- Work with some of the top professionals in the Ad Tech space.
- Generous Health Plan package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex).
- Stock options, 401(k), and Life Insurance.
- Regular internal and external culture building events .
- Attention to culture and employee success: half day Fridays, remote work and assistance program, minimum 1 PTO day per month along with “Responsible Adult” policy of unlimited vacation days, company-wide mindfulness/meditation twice per month, annual all-hands gathering, holiday parties, virtual happy hours, and more.
Bidtellect is a performance-driven DSP specializing in context-first optimization, cookieless solutions, and native programmatic. We pride ourselves in premium supply quality and optimizing down to the placement level while offering deep campaign insights across a wide range of KPIs for our brand, agency, and trading desk partners. Bidtellect consistently outperforms competitors in nearly every head-to-head performance test thanks to industry- leading brand safety technology, premium supply quality, superior context capabilities, and proprietary bid factoring and optimization technology: delivering ads that work. The company is headquartered in Delray Beach, Florida, and was launched in 2013 by the digital media industry’s most successful ad tech pioneers.
For Job Postings