Join the Best in the Business
Every Bidtellectual participates in the ownership and evolution of the company, and has a lot of fun along the way!
Senior Software Engineer, Exchange
Delray Beach, FL
The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for developing and maintaining all parts of our native ad exchange. The developer should be comfortable with working on complex and robust applications and have a strong grasp of distributed, high performance architecture.
What you’ll be doing:
- Enhance our core native ad exchange using C#
- Evangelize and implement architectural patterns and best practices
- Work closely with UX / Front-End Developers to coordinate improvements to our nDSP
- Work closely with Optimization (data science) team to incorporate bidding optimizations and selection algorithms into our exchange, and efficiently capture transaction data into our data pipeline (Kafka, Spark, Flume, Hadoop, etc.)
- Help monitor and troubleshoot system performance to improve system efficiency
- Participate in pod based development lifecycle that works closely with our Product Committee to help define and implement our product backlog
- Deploy code daily!
What you’ll need to get it done:
- Has worked with systems at scale, in the cloud and on bare-metal infrastructure, and understands their challenges
- Experience developing in multiple languages like C#, Java, Scala
- Experience with ASP.Net Web API framework
- Familiarity with JSON and RESTful APIs
- Comfortable in both Windows and Linux server environments
- Understanding of efficient schema design and querying for Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with NoSQL databases (like Aerospike) and efficient in-memory data structures for quickly accessing data
- Experience with version control (preferably git) and continuous integration
- Clear communicator, able to work with product and marketing teams effectively
Bidtellect is the leading paid content distribution platform providing marketers with one platform to execute Native campaigns across all formats and devices including text, imagery and video. Marketers leverage Bidtellect’s proprietary real-time optimization algorithms, first- and third- party data targeting, advanced KPI optimization and a team of industry experts, to drive real results for paid content distribution campaigns and deliver smart advertising. Through both programmatic and direct integrations, Bidtellect’s ecosystem of premium inventory processes over 5 billion Native auctions daily across 6.5 million distinctly targetable placements, providing tremendous scale. The company is headquartered in Delray Beach, Florida and was launched in 2013 by the digital media industry’s most successful ad tech pioneers.