Join the Best in the Business
Every Bidtellectual participates in the ownership and evolution of the company, and has a lot of fun along the way!
Senior Solutions Architect, Integration
Delray Beach, FL
The Senior Solutions Architect is responsible for developing and maintaining integrations with our strategic partners on both the supply and demand sides of our ad exchange. The developer should have a strong grasp of how the underlying concepts that make the internet tick and be comfortable with working on complex and robust applications in a distributed, high performance architecture.
What you’ll be doing:
- Implement strategic integrations with third parties via OpenRTB and proprietary protocols
- Enhance our core native ad exchange using C#
- Work closely with Architecture team to maintain scalability and response times
- Help monitor and troubleshoot system performance to improve system efficiency
- Participate in agile scrums
- Deploy code daily!
What you’ll need to get it done:
- Familiarity with the ad-tech industry including concepts like OpenRTB, Header Bidding, PMP/Deal Id, Protobuf
- Worked with systems at scale, in the cloud and on bare-metal infrastructure, and understands their challenges
- Experience with ASP.Net Web API framework
- Familiarity with JSON and RESTful APIs
- Comfortable in both Windows and Linux server environments
- Experience with version control (preferably git) and continuous integration
- Clear communicator, able to work with partner tech teams and business contacts
Not required, but nice to have:
- Understanding of in-app advertising concepts like Device Id and Bundle Id
Bidtellect is the leading paid content distribution platform providing marketers with one platform to execute Native campaigns across all formats and devices including text, imagery and video. Marketers leverage Bidtellect’s proprietary real-time optimization algorithms, first- and third- party data targeting, advanced KPI optimization and a team of industry experts, to drive real results for paid content distribution campaigns and deliver smart advertising. Through both programmatic and direct integrations, Bidtellect’s ecosystem of premium inventory processes over 5 billion Native auctions daily across 6.5 million distinctly targetable placements, providing tremendous scale. The company is headquartered in Delray Beach, Florida and was launched in 2013 by the digital media industry’s most successful ad tech pioneers.