Software Engineer UI/UX (Senior)
Type: Full Time
Who We Are Looking For:
Seeking an experienced front-end developer. You may not have worked on large-scale platforms before, but you have a solid foundation of knowledge, have worked in an agile environment, and understand the dynamic interactions between business and technology. You’re eager to learn more and apply yourself to further your experience.
Please include if you’re authorized to work in the United States for any company or will require employment sponsorship on your resume.
Responsibilities will include:
You will be working with an agile team to develop and maintain new features and data visualization for our Demand Side Platform, built with AngularJS and on a path to be migrated to REACT.
You will contribute to the team’s leadership and efforts to improve our product user experience, creating new features and functionality based on user research, stories, and behavior.
- Participate in the agile development process, and attend daily standups and project planning and design sessions.
- Participate in code reviews and provide feedback.
- Adhere to good development principles, set standards, and quality processes.
- Use design patterns to create simple and reusable components for complex UIs.
- Work within cross-functional engineering teams as well as peer teams in building an integrated solution.
- Mentor junior and mid-level Front-End Engineers in their solutions and implementations.
What You Bring to the Table:
- College or University degree or equivalent experience.
- Energetic, self-motivated problem solver who works well in a team.
- 5+ years experience developing in REACT or equivalent framework full time.
- Experience using complex REST API from client-side. Good understanding of architecture and writing efficient and performant web applications.
- Good understanding of web standards & markup including HTML5 & CSS3, asynchronous request handling, and modern security standards.
- Experience creating responsive UIs using layout frameworks using Material UI.
- Experience with Git version control and continuous integration.
- Experience designing interfaces and building wireframes, and interactive mockups with Figma, InVision, Adobe XD or Sketch is a plus. Exposure to full-stack development is a plus.
Compensation and Benefits:
Bidtellect has a competitive compensation and benefits program. We believe our people are our biggest asset and we want them to feel satisfied and rewarded for their contributions to the company.
- The opportunity to work for an industry-leading digital marketing platform.
- Solid growth potential – we are expanding our offerings and are hiring across the organization. As teams grow, so does the potential for growth. We prefer to promote from within.
- Work with some of the top professionals in the Ad Tech space.
- Generous Health Plan package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex).
- Stock options, 401(k), and Life Insurance.
- Regular internal and external culture building events .
- Attention to culture and employee success: half day Fridays, remote work and assistance program, minimum 1 PTO day per month along with “Responsible Adult” policy of unlimited vacation days, company-wide mindfulness/meditation twice per month, annual all-hands gathering, holiday parties, virtual happy hours, and more.
Bidtellect is a performance-driven DSP specializing in context-first optimization, cookieless solutions, and native programmatic. We pride ourselves in premium supply quality and optimizing down to the placement level while offering deep campaign insights across a wide range of KPIs for our brand, agency, and trading desk partners. Bidtellect consistently outperforms competitors in nearly every head-to-head performance test thanks to industry- leading brand safety technology, premium supply quality, superior context capabilities, and proprietary bid factoring and optimization technology: delivering ads that work. The company is headquartered in Delray Beach, Florida, and was launched in 2013 by the digital media industry’s most successful ad tech pioneers.
For Job Postings