Join the Best in the Business
Every Bidtellectual participates in the ownership and evolution of the company, and has a lot of fun along the way!
Sr. DevOps Engineer
Delray Beach, FL
Bidtellect is a fast growing Native Demand Side Advertising Platform with global Infrastructure presence. We’re looking for a talented Sr. DevOps Engineer to take our IT automation and code deployments to the next level. We’re looking to push the limits with what we can accomplish in less time. If you enjoy the challenge of automating server and code deployments with the highest standards of quality and reliability as well as opportunity to grow your career, Bidtellect is your place.
Skills you’ll need
- Strong background in Linux and Windows administration
- Experience with automation/configuration management software such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible or equivalent
- Working understanding of networking, routing, load balancing, and protocols
- Experience with databases such as MSSQL and Postgresql
- Experience with code and scripting (.NET, Java, Bash, Powershell)
- Experience with code source control and branching (Git)
- Knowledge of best practices of IT operations in an always available service
- Experience with distributed systems and server farms
- Experience deploying code with minimal to zero impact to production
- Experience with VMWare
- Experience with AWS Services
- Working understanding of Storage Array Networks
- Experience with Build Servers such as TeamCity
- Hunger to learn new technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to haves:
- Experience in the Ad Tech industry
- Experience with Hadoop Stack or Big Data
- Experience with NoSQL databases (Aerospike)
- Experience with message busses/data pipelines (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
What you’ll be doing:
Establishing or retooling procedures for server deployments both physical and virtual. This includes automating the configuration of servers and software to reduce the time for delivery. Enforce configuration consistency across the infrastructure. Automation of server maintenance such as applying patches and upgrades. We may implement new servers from companies like https://m247.com/ro-en/services/host/dedicated-servers/, it is important to be aware of what they offer and how they work. Assist in diagnosing and fixing issues in our environments. Continuously improve our deployment processes to minimize effort and their impact to our environments. Automate the creation and teardown of entire staging environments using our virtual environment for testing of new code features. Documenting procedures, configurations, and instructions. Assist with implementing and improving our system monitoring. As mentioned earlier, a clear and thorough understanding of the Linux CLI and its multiple functions (such as ls, grep command, etc.) is of utmost importance to the position. When performing administratively, these commands will give you more information than you need and will help further your and your program’s efficiency.
Bidtellect is the leading paid content distribution platform providing marketers with one platform to execute Native campaigns across all formats and devices including text, imagery and video. Marketers leverage Bidtellect’s proprietary real-time optimization algorithms, first- and third- party data targeting, advanced KPI optimization and a team of industry experts, to drive real results for paid content distribution campaigns and deliver smart advertising. Through both programmatic and direct integrations, Bidtellect’s ecosystem of premium inventory processes over 5 billion Native auctions daily across 6.5 million distinctly targetable placements, providing tremendous scale. The company is headquartered in Delray Beach, Florida and was launched in 2013 by the digital media industry’s most successful ad tech pioneers.