Join the Best in the Business
Every Bidtellectual participates in the ownership and evolution of the company, and has a lot of fun along the way!
Sr. Product Manager
Delray Beach, FL
The Product Manager should have considerable experience with the key product and technology aspects of real time bidding, exchange frameworks, OpenRTB and related bidding technologies, and other related advertising technologies. In addition, the successful candidate should have the experience to define and lead small as well as major projects, ranging from wholesale redesigns to performance improvements and bug database management. Project management experience is a must. Strong candidates will have experience balancing their own expertise and experience with the inputs from all these groups, always keeping the best user experience, traffic growth and advertising requirements in mind. Stellar communication skills and a cool head are critical.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be the product expert on all aspects of RTB platform
- Support the SVP of Product in project meetings, creative workshops, design reviews, product kick-offs, weekly product status, and project wrap-ups
- Manage the prioritization of product backlog for scrum team
- Identify market requirements for new and existing mobile products that will differentiate from competitors and drive increased adoption of their RTB native offering
- Work closely with in-market sales, operations and legal teams to prioritize product delivery
- Identify and evaluate specific partnerships that will accelerate success
- Closely monitor new market trends and product partners that will augment projects
- Drive the utilization of audience through internal and external advocacy
- Define and own a set of KPIs
What you’ll need to get it done:
- BA/BS, Graduate degree preferred
- Technical background preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in digital product management and/or management consulting
- Solid understanding of user engagement, business goals and competitive pressures and the ability to convert those into product requirements and priorities
- Strongly preferred: online/RTB experience
- Proactive seeker of information
- Ability to quickly learn new topics/markets
- Exceptional communicator
- Team-player, self-managed and fast-learner. Team-player is extremely important to the group.
- Ability to assess and communicate product value propositions
- Self-motivated and assertive individual with strong leadership, organizational, and planning skills
- Strong judgment and decision-making skills
Bidtellect is the leading paid content distribution platform providing marketers with one platform to execute Native campaigns across all formats and devices including text, imagery and video. Marketers leverage Bidtellect’s proprietary real-time optimization algorithms, first- and third- party data targeting, advanced KPI optimization and a team of industry experts, to drive real results for paid content distribution campaigns and deliver smart advertising. Through both programmatic and direct integrations, Bidtellect’s ecosystem of premium inventory processes over 5 billion Native auctions daily across 6.5 million distinctly targetable placements, providing tremendous scale. The company is headquartered in Delray Beach, Florida and was launched in 2013 by the digital media industry’s most successful ad tech pioneers.