Bidtellect Top-Performance Partner in IDL Test in Preparation for Cookie-Less Future
As the future of cookie-based identification looms closer, this longstanding technology client “future-proofed” their digital strategy with a multi-partner performance test.
A Global Tech and Business Enablement Solutions provider and longstanding Bidtellect client wanted to continue their focus on valuable mid- and lower funnel actions. To gauge future performance, Bidtellect was one of three partners (and only non-omnichannel DSP) selected to run the newly created LiveRamp’s IdentityLink audiences thanks to Bidtellect’s 1:1 integration with LiveRamp and privacy-first architecture.
Engagements – 85,000+
Viewability ~ 70%+
CTR ~ .4% +
Testing constrictions included:
- Use of IDL enabled audiences consisting of past site visitors and current non-customers ONLY – no cookie-based audiences leveraged, as this is to be considered a “pressure test” for marketing continuity
- Current cookie-based strategy continuously exceeds performance benchmarks, thus a successful test can only be declared if performance matches or exceeds the levels of current campaign(s)
- Multiple suppression audience groups
- Mid-Flight introduction of new prospecting audience consisting of current clients within various stages of an “upsell” sales cycle.
- + 70% viewability monitored daily
SOLUTIONS & TACTICS
After ingesting (by way of 1:1 integration with LiveRamp) the custom IDL audience groups and suppression cohorts, Bidtellect deployed specific messaging “talk-tracks” along with elements of the brand’s original content aimed at driving engagement with known valuable business prospects. Bidtellect then repeated the process and targeted specific existing client groups to actively upsell enhanced product offerings.
Even when working with defined audience groups, Bidtellect was able to achieve strong performance week-over-week by leveraging proprietary bidding and optimization technologies that incorporate non-identity signals and contextual clues.
Bidtellect was identified as the leading platform (ahead of omni-channel) within the first full 30 days of the multi-partner test and in the Company’s post-campaign performance audit across multiple data sources. Despite potential shifts in the future, the Company felt renewed confidence that performance continuity will now exist in their digital marketing efforts.