Outdoor Pool Retailer Turns to Bidtellect to Drive Foot Traffic, Sees 41% Behavioral Lift and Avg 56 Sec Time on Site
Tasked with driving incremental foot traffic, Bidtellect outperformed all goals and all partners in all media categories to earn a 600% budget increase.
The team sought to drive incremental foot traffic to Leslie’s Pool stores by both assessing seasonal market fluctuations and specificities and by leveraging and promoting content that aligns with each market’s annual pool maintenance needs.
- To increase CTR and time spent on site
- To increase Foot Traffic Lift from Exposed Audience (measured by Placed)
SOLUTIONS & TACTICS
- To maximize reach, Bidtellect ran across all devices and products.
- To encourage clicks, Bidtellect ran across display only.
- We leveraged contextual targeting across all categories to further increase reach.
- We leveraged behavioral targeting across our data partners to reach pool owners, and those who are in market, or have been in market, to purchase pool supplies.
- We focused on pushing blog content out to encourage visitors to click to site, spend time, and ultimately find a store near them to drive in-store visits.
Bidtellect outperformed all partners in all media categories (including offline and online), achieving an impressive 41% behavioral lift. dCPM and dCPC came in below contracted rates. Contextual proved to be an effective and scalable strategy, achieving strong click through rates and high site engagement, averaging 56 seconds Time on Site. CTR surpassed every categorial benchmark. Following the campaign, Bidtellect earned an RFP for 5 additional markets with a 600% increase in budget.
Time on Site
Below Original Contracted Rates
Beat Every Categorial Benchmark