We send a newsletter each week to cover industry news, including Bidtellect updates. Don’t miss out! Subscribe here!
Happy New Year! Here’s to a bright 2022!
More Platform Videos? Yes Please!
We’re back with more Behind the Platform videos! Next up: Creative Bulk Upload. This is an easy way to save time on campaign planning.
Plus: What is Campaign Flighting?
Campaign Flighting can optimize campaign planning and improve your digital ad performance. Words flying past you? Land here: read our blog post or watch our latest Behind the Platform video to create campaign flights with ease.
That’s a Wrap 2021
15 Billion impressions served
3,642 Creative requests fulfilled
345+ Brand partners
25 New product releases
20+ Press releases, articles, & industry publications
16 New employees
03 Channels plus High impact units
1 Virtual all-hands
Countless hours of hard work, laughs, and learning to adapt to an evolving landscape.
…. that’s powering smarter advertising in 2021 with Bidtellect
Around the Industry:
- Retail ecommerce will continue to boom in 2022! According to eMarketer, after almost 50% growth in ecommerce channel ad spending during 2020, advertisers increased those allocations by another 27.8% in 2021, and the same rate of growth is predicted for 2022. Not only that, the share of total retail sales that occur online has “jumped an unprecedented amount’ and will continue to grow. It is clear that businesses online are doing very well, so it is imperative for them to take charge of their growth by utilizing the resources available out there, from picking a supportive checking account (https://www.moneyunder30.com/best-business-checking-accounts) to building on their digital marketing strategies to reach a wider audience.
- So keep making discovery content: eMarketer estimates that 92.6% of US internet users ages 14 and older will browse, research, or compare products digitally via any device at least once this year, making them digital shoppers.
- Spotify has added clickable ads to their podcasts, reports Adweek. The new feature, called a Call to Action card, offers a visual, clickable accompaniment to audio ads. The cards then linger as an interstitial ad on the podcast page, the episode page and the now playing view when the episode is playing. The cards will live on those surfaces for seven days or until the campaign ends.
- According to eMarketer, US Digital Ad spending is expected to rise 13.6% to nearly $240 billion in 2022.
- Is this what Google was waiting for when it delayed the phase out of cookies on Chrome? The United States Patent and Trademark Office this week granted Google a patent that describes how its technology can attribute a click without using cookies, reported Mediapost.
Check your calendars: our guided meditation session started this week! Join your team members biweekly on Wednesdays from 3:30 – 3:45 pm EST via Zoom to get your ommm on.
Post-COVID Trends You Need Now
The top trends in a post-covid economy include a new work normal, a looming cookieless future, ecommerce and native discovery. Read it now!
Read it Now: