This Week’s Newsletter: Mother’s Day Strategy, New Training Program & New Video: Digital Advertising: April 30th, 2021
Congratulations to Bidtellectual of the Week Mitchell Enfield!
Mother’s Day is Coming!
And people are in better spirits than last year’s Mother’s Day, that’s for sure. You know what that means: higher spend, baby!!! Expect record-breaking spend, a bit more comfort with in-person celebration, and certainly some creative shopping online (last year electronics were huge). Read the data and trend predictions – including our platform – now.
Introducing: Bidtellect Trader Scorecard
Are. You. Ready? Bidtellect is proud to introduce the beta stage of its FIRST-EVER online training and certification program. Master Bidtellect’s unique platform trading capabilities, gain insider industry knowledge, and optimize your campaigns’ performance. Then humble brag about the skills you earned with certifications you can add to your LinkedIn profile. Yes!
Don’t Disappoint Mom: Check Out Bidtellect’s YouTube
Did ya miss me??? I’m back with a new Bidtellect Beat: Digital Edition to save you from disappointing mom with cringeworthy campaign performance this Mother’s Day. Watch what you need to know here. AND for more campaign tips, watch the new Behind the Platform series, honey.
- Ready to WOW your customers? Blow their expectations out of the water. Bidtellect CEO Lon Otremba weighs in on Forbes: 15 Excellent Ways To Surprise And Delight Customers
- Sick of WFH? Here are 5 Ways to Make WFH More Productive by Director of Account Management Lysa Vincent. Because WFH can be productive and stress-free – no matter how many little ones are in Zoom school (and P.S. give yourself some grace).
- Social Media got you down? How to avoid mishaps on the platforms, and why you should maybe avoid them all together. Read it on Forbes featuring CEO Lon Otremba: Nine Effective Ways Marketers Can Avoid Social Media Gaffes
- Work in tech? Bidtellect Chief Technology Officer Mike Conway sat down with CIO Professional Network to discuss his career path, successes at Bidtellect, and the importance of working with others.
- Looking for a dose of inspiration? Check out our SPOTLIGHT INTERVIEW SERIES: WOMEN AT BIDTELLECT. Nominated by their peers, five Bidtellect women talk successes, challenges, leadership styles, and strengths of being a woman. Read each interview on the blog.
Case Study of the Week: Major Clothing Retailer Sees Impressive 1370% ROI
You read that right. Bidtellect’s contextual targeting coupled with unique post-click metrics drove massive engagement and revenue growth for this clothing retailer. Read more here.